Stand Against Lodge Farm Village and our supporters are fighting against Lodge Farm Village to preserve Rupert Brooke's Warwickshire countryside today and for future generations.
Are you passionate about saving the countryside from destruction?
We are too. SALFV are not anti-development, we support positive and sustainable development where there is a genuine need. Listen here to Rugby Borough Council's Head of Planning explain how affordable housing at Lodge Farm Village will "disappear" - no affordable housing is just one of a long list of arguments against Lodge Farm Village.
Are you furious that Rugby Borough Council is planning to desecrate the countryside with a site that will provide no affordable housing?
So are we. We're also incensed that:
- Without Lodge Farm Village, RBC has already planned to overshoot their housing targets through to 2031 by more than 20%, yet still included the site in the Local Plan.
- No public transport will serve Lodge Farm Village, leading to a dramatic increase in traffic - and distressingly, more deaths - along one of the most dangerous roads in Warwickshire between Dunchurch and Willoughby.
Can you join people from across Warwickshire and Northamptonshire in donating to stop Lodge Farm Village and Save Rupert Brooke Country from annihilation?
(PayPal payments can also be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us on email@example.com
if you'd like to donate by bank transfer)
Your generous support will assist SALFV with:
- Mounting a credible defence against the Lodge Farm Village proposal and submitting it to the Planning Inspector who is appointed by the British Government and will ultimately decide whether Lodge Farm Village is built.
- Engaging an experienced legal team in preparing our case against Lodge Farm Village and presenting it to the Planning Inspector.
- Hiring skilled consultants in the critical concerns of heritage, traffic and pollution, who will provide the expert technical advice and analysis our case requires.
Any surplus funds at the conclusion of our campaign against Lodge Farm Village will be donated to The Friends of St Cross, a Registered Charity who supports The Hospital of St Cross in Rugby.
Will you also help in other ways?